Title: Change Management & Risk Taking: The Two Secret Superpowers Of Every Accountant
Speaker: Greg Kyte, CPA
Description: Every year accountants successfully navigate a mountain of regulatory change, and most of us don’t even realize how amazing we are at change management. Managing change is our superpower … as long as that change is crammed down our throat. Self-imposed change is just intentional risk taking. Once we recognize that our superpower works just as well with intentional risk taking, we can leverage our superpower to identify our passions, craft our culture and unlock profit.
- Compare the ways in which we respond to externally imposed changes against the ways we respond to self-imposed change.
- Identify the similarities between self-imposed change and intentional risk taking.
- Recognize the interplay between intentional risk taking and discovering one’s passion.
- Relate the ways in which intentional risk taking can strengthen or modify corporate culture.
- Analyze the relationship between (A) intentional risk taking, (B) creating value, and (C) generating profit.
About Greg Kyte: Greg has positioned himself uniquely as a licensed CPA and a working standup comedian. He has had the opportunity to perform with many noted comedians, including opening for Weird Al Yankovic, and he has been a licensed CPA in the state of Utah for over a decade. He is the co-host of the Oh My Fraud podcast as well as the Drunk Ethics podcast, and he has presented continuing education courses to tens of thousands of accountants and attorneys. Greg currently lives in Orem, Utah, where he enjoys yelling at his television.
This webinar is part of our Driving Digital Transformation series. View the other virtual events and learn more about this series.