In this fast-paced session, attendees will get “next practices” to reduce the resignation rate in your organization or department. Karl Ahlrichs works with multiple organizations as an HR consultant and trusted advisor, a role that gives him the viewpoint of an “inside outsider”.
Offering tactics from the viewpoints of Operations, Finance and HR, Karl will share and discuss hidden reasons why employees quit and actions that you can take to reduce the chances of having to re-staff.
As with most modern challenges, to fix a large challenge there are multiple overlapping smaller issues that require finesse and critical thinking to fix. This session will do exactly that and offer specific, actionable tactics that will apply to any employment situation.
- Recognize the crucial role of managerial relationships in employee retention and practice active listening techniques to foster positive interactions
- Evaluate non-monetary factors, beyond salaries, that influence employee satisfaction and retention
- Identify the importance of addressing mental health in the workplace and learn specific warning signs of a shift in employees' mental well-being
- Determine strategies to enhance communication for a distributed workforce, ensuring transparency and clarity to prevent employee isolation
- Evaluate the step-by-step process of enhancing hiring standards to support high-performing teams
About Karl Ahlrichs SHRM-SCP, SPHR, CSP
Speaker, Facilitator and Virtual Presenter on
Human Resources, Ethics and LEAN
KarlAhlrichs | @kahlrichs
Karl Ahlrichs SHRM-SCP, SPHR, CSP is a business generalist, human capital consultant and risk management expert.
Karl has lived (and worked) in the real world of business.
He has run a career center in Louisiana, another in Appalachia, and helped restructure Apple computer in Silicon Valley. He has directed videos in Chicago, marketed software in Orlando, launched an office of Right Management Consultants in San Diego, and consulted on Human Resources, LEAN processes and Employee Benefits in Indianapolis. Karl’s client list represents a diverse group of associations, organizations, Fortune 100 companies, educational institutions, and businesses in every service, product and business category.
Karl's specialties include helping organizations survive by improving benefits effectiveness and customer retention; becoming an expert in the selection of high performers, and applying LEAN theory to HR (and vice versa.)
This webinar is part of our Redefining Value webinar series. View the other virtual events and learn more about this series.