Bill.com Vendor Direct is a new digital payment method that will be available along with ePayment and Check in Bill.com. A Vendor Direct payment is a Mastercard payment sent via email that includes a single use card number that your vendor can then process through their normal merchant card processing system.
Find the answers to your questions in our Support Center on Vendor Direct, including:
- What is Bill.com Vendor Direct?
- What are the benefits of using Bill.com Vendor Direct for my vendor?
- Do I need to take any action to enable Bill.com Vendor Direct?
- Do you debit my bank account for Bill.com Vendor Direct payments?
- How does my vendor accept a Bill.com Vendor Direct payment?
- Why did the payment method for my vendor automatically switch from Check to Vendor Direct?
- Where do vendors sign up to receive payments via Vendor Direct?
- How much will you be charging for this service?
- Will my vendor be charged to receive payment via this method?
- How do I know which vendors can be paid via Bill.com Vendor Direct?
- Why has my Vendor Direct payment not cleared yet?
- My vendor did not receive or cannot find the Mastercard payment, how can I resend it?
- Can a Vendor Direct payment be canceled or voided?
- Do Vendor Direct payments expire?
- Am I able to use my own credit card to make payments? Why don’t I get rewards?
Need to reach out to your clients about Vendor Direct? Download our email template to get you started: