HOW TO CREATE CHANGE IN YOUR FIRM THAT STICKS from CPAacademy.org on Vimeo.
Title: How to Create Change in your Firm that Sticks
Date/Time: February 25, 2021 | 11:00 am PST
- Jason Blumer, CPA, CEO Blumer & Associates and Thriveal - Moderator
- Dan Luthi, COO, Ignite Spot Accounting
- Jeff Phillips, CEO, Padgett Business Services and Co-Founder, Accountingfly
- Jina Etienne, CPA, CGMA, Principal Consultant, Etienne Consulting
Description: The past year (and decade) has demanded a lot of change from firms—how you work, who you hire, the systems and technology you use, and how you communicate with clients. What is often overlooked is the process of lasting change. How do you create change that sticks? Are you making the right changes? Do you have the right understanding of your firm’s vision? How do you implement a change management plan? What processes do you need? How can you convince people to change with you? If you’ve asked any of these questions, this webinar is for you. The good news is that many firms have waded into these waters already. Learn from a panel of experts who’ve done the hard work and will share the sometimes vulnerable, uncomfortable decisions that were a must on their path to success. Change isn’t easy, but with a plan and a process, you can implement lasting changes that help build a modern firm.
- How to identify the why and the how of your change
- What it means to change to a “modern” firm
- How to assess your change needs and craft a vision
- How and why to build a plan for implementation (otherwise known as change management)