BILL is a proud partner with CPA.com, and together we are pleased to offer discounts for our BILL accountant partners who would like to attend CPA.com's incredible CAS Roadmap Workshop.
From the CPA.com webpage:
CPA.com and AICPA CAS Certificate
Set yourself apart and strengthen your expertise with our fundamental Client Advisory Services Certificate.
Ready to launch and grow your client advisory services? Join our expert facilitators and learn how to build and expand this profitable and future focused practice area. Our two-part certificate program, consisting of a live virtual workshop and a self-study program, can help your firm with:
- Understanding the advantages of a recurring monthly advisory service line
- Demonstrating the value of CAS to internal stakeholders
- Effective consultative client interactions
- Workflow analysis and design
- Successfully onboarding clients and offering impactful client assessments
- Creating a staffing model for success
Who should earn the certificate?
Practitioners in firms that are taking the lead in building CAS.
- Partners leading the development of the CAS service line
- Senior staff being tasked with management of CAS operations
- Staff that are honing new competencies to delivery high quality advisory services
- Firm partners and team looking to take CAS to the next level within their practice
You don't have to be a CPA to benefit from this knowledge.
Part 1: Client Advisory Services (CAS) Roadmap Workshop
Build your CAS business model at our Client Advisory Services Roadmap Workshop
Technology has transformed client services, allowing for a highly efficient digital workflow which enables firms to provide higher-value advisory services that support long-term client financial success. More and more businesses need accounting support, and are looking for a Trusted Business Advisor® that can provide a range of services, from back-office accounting work to controller and CFO level services.
Our proven and tested practice development approach moves progressive firms forward in their transition to higher-level advisory services and cloud-based technology. The workshop, offered virtually, provides a step-by-step approach to build an individualized roadmap to achieve success in this area.
- Introduction to CAS
- Building the High Value Advisory Services Practice
- Client Service Delivery – Best Practices for Client Engagement and Management
- Pricing the Service Delivery Model
- Client Engagement Letter and Service Level Engagement
- Staffing For Success
- Measuring Results — Critical Success Factors and Key Performance Indicators
- Business Planning for the Cloud-Based CAS Practice
- Marketing and Sales for the Cloud-Based CAS Practice
- 7 Minute Presentation Exercise
- Defining Your Action Plan
Get your discount code! Reach out to your Account Manager.