Title: Using Technology to Deepen Client Relationships
Speaker: Amanda Aguillard, CPA, COO, Padgett
Date/Time: October 14, 2021 | 11:00 am PST
Description: In the accounting world, advisors are often resistant to new technology, or worse, use it as a shield to deflect connection with clients. What if technology were leveraged to deepen client relationships instead? Join Amanda Aguillard, CPA as she surveys the current accounting technology landscape, and explores the client connection opportunities beneath.
- Understand the current state of technology in accounting.
- Learn how machine learning and artificial intelligence and changing how accountants can advise clients.
- Identify the type of advisor you are and how technology can be leveraged.
- Learn to use tech tools to craft more efficient internal processes, freeing time to advise clients.
- Understand how technology allows for building collaborative relationships with clients.
- Identify how your practice can create a technology strategy for deeper engagement with clients.
About Amanda Aguilard: Amanda Aguillard was only 16 years old when she realized she wanted to become a CPA, and she’s used that passion ever since to encourage innovation in the industry she loves. That commitment lives on through her work as the Chief Operating Officer (COO) of Padgett Business Services, one of North America’s largest accounting service and business consulting providers. Amanda is responsible for providing operational and logistical guidance for the company’s network of franchisees. This includes identifying and incorporating the latest cloud technologies into the Padgett firm operating model. She also is focused on developing and facilitating the necessary trainings to ensure these platforms and tools are successfully implemented by Padgett firms.