This article describes the policies for displaying Bill.com logos and badges on your marketing materials and website.
There are two Bill.com logos that you may display to promote your services and relationship with Bill.com - the Bill.com logo and the Bill.com Certified logo. There are also Badges available to certified users.
Below are guidelines, instructions, and where to find approved image files.
General Bill.com logo display policies
When you display a Bill.com logo on your website, we request that you link the image to the URL we provide to you, as described below.
Do not change the colors or layout of our logos, or remove any trademark symbols.
If the Bill.com logo is being displayed inappropriately, Bill.com reserves the right to ask you to correct the problem or remove the logo from your website or marketing materials.
The Bill.com logo may be displayed by all firms in good standing with the Bill.com Accountant Program. There are two versions, one for use on a white or light background and another for a dark background.
If you are using the logo on a web page, link the image file to this URL:
Please read the guidelines before using the files. If you require other file formats or have questions about logo usage, contact the Bill.com Creative Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Because there is no training requirement, display of the Bill.com logo on your website or other marketing materials does not imply that Bill.com certifies that your firm has expertise in Bill.com setup or usage. We encourage you to become certified.
- Display of the Bill.com logo indicates that your firm offers services using Bill.com and is a member of the Accountant Program in good standing. If your firm decides to cancel Program membership, the logo should be removed from your website and all marketing materials.
Bill.com Certified logo
The Bill.com Certified logo may be displayed by firms that have at least one staff member who has a Console user account and has successfully completed the Expert Training course.
Certification training is free for all Console users and CPE credits are available.
When certification is confirmed, the Bill.com Certified logo image file is activated and available for download from within your Console account.
- Log into Console
- Click "Manage Console"
- Go to TRAINING > CERTIFICATIONS
- Download JPG or PNG files for your marketing materials
- Click "HTML" to display a code snippet you can use to embed the logo on your website. This will link to your Bill.com Accountant Directory page.
- If you prefer to link to the Bill.com website instead of the Directory, use this URL:
Bill.com certification badges
In addition to the Bill.com Certified logo, two badges are available to show the level of training an individual has attained. These image files are also available for download in your Console account.
- Bill.com Expert badge
- This indicates that the individual has successfully completed Expert training.
- Bill.com Guru badge
- This indicates that the individual has successfully completed both Expert and Guru training.
Here's a screenshot of a TRAINING > CERTIFICATIONS panel where the logged-in user has completed Expert training: