Bill.com provides extensive training courses for accountants, from basic to advanced. CPE credit is also available. You can gain certifications that promote your expertise as a Bill.com Expert or Guru.
We strongly recommend that you take advantage of the Bill.com training to ensure you and your clients gain all the advantages of Biill.com features.
All training and certification is free to Bill.com Accountant Program members.
- Learn more details about certification here
- See how to access the Accountant Bill.com Training in your Console.
- While there is currently no requirement for regular re-certification, Bill.com offers free webinars about new product releases. Certified members are expected to use this opportunity to stay up to date on the latest improvements and changes. The webinars are announced within Bill.com and recordings are available in the Support Center.
- If a certified user is removed from a firm’s Console account and no other Console users are certified, the certification will be deactivated and removed automatically from Console and the Accountant Directory. The firm should also remove Bill.com Certified logos from their marketing materials.
- To regain certification, the firm should select another Console user to complete the certification course.
- Certification is earned by individuals, not the firm, and certified users may take their certification with them if they change firms. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the transfer process.