Friday, November 10, is International Accounting Day. To help celebrate it, we asked SMBs why they appreciate their accounting firms. Here's how they responded.
- "Our GL had been out for about a year. Many people attempted to locate the error. Within a week, our accounting firm found the error and fixed it."
- "They make figuring out our budget much quicker and easier."
- "Our firm looked at the new lease accounting requirements in our lease situation and figured out a way to handle it that wasn’t obvious to anyone else."
- "They helped us rebuild our financial model, making sure we stayed up-to-speed on compliance standards."
- "They found ways to save us money by streamlining our expenses."
- "They doubled the company’s gross net in two years."
Reasons like these, and countless more, show how important accountants are. Your expertise and advice help shape success for so many SMBs.
Thank you for being a BILL partner and for all you do to ensure the financial health of companies everywhere.
Happy International Accounting Day!