As of 2018, US businesses were spending upwards of $510 billion just to make business-to-business payments. Why so much wasted spend? According to Goldman Sachs Equity Research regarding the state of B2B payments in America, they concluded that the primary reason is 80% of businesses are still making payments by paper check. That’s half a trillion dollars in wasted money due to outdated, paper-intensive processes and fees. It’s a huge, inefficient market, looking for a solution like yours.
So how do you get a piece of that half-trillion-dollar pie? Well, you’ve created your messaging, built out a marketing plan, and started offering your bill pay service to your existing client base—now it’s time to attract new clients by showing them the value your firm can deliver.
In this section, you will:
- Identify common pain points by industry vertical
- Build your broader messaging to speak to prospective clients
- Go live and get the word out to new prospects
- Develop a process to test and track your success
- Network, network, network...