Your Console is “Client Central.” This is where you tell us who your clients are, which accounting services you offer them, and how you want to bill them. The Console is designed for easy access to and management of multiple Bill.com clients or companies. The Console access is included with the Accountant Program. Console accounts offer:
- One-click access to each client account
- To-do lists by client
- Client account administration
- Billing management
- Staff administration
- Access to training and certification for accountants
- Access to the Accountant Resource Center
- Firm logo setup
- Unlimited demo accounts
Set up your Console
Before you set up your first client, spend a few minutes setting up your Console with a few details that will take advantage of your console features.
- Add in your logo
- Customize the URL where your clients will log in
- Tell us who works for you, and what they have permission to do
When you add your logo to your console, clients see your logo at the top of each page and our logo moves to the bottom right corner. Here's how:
- Hover over the gear icon , and then click Logo.
- Under "Where's Your Logo?" click Choose File to locate the logo on your computer.
- Click Upload Logo.
You can also add your logo to a customized URL for your clients to log in to Bill.com. Here's how to get the URL:
- Go to the same Logo page (gear icon and then click Logo).
- Scroll down to "Create a login URL with your logo" and enter the name of your company (or a variation of your firm's name), with no spaces.
- Click Save.
Save the URL that you're provided and use that for your clients.
Your console is where you can set staff members and permissions on how much they do. Here's how:
- Hover over the gear icon and then click My Staff).
- Above the list of staff members on the right hand side, click New.
- Enter details about the staff member.
- Console Role: Choose how much you want the staff member to be able to do in the Console; a lot (Console Admin) or a little (Team Member). If their primary role is work on specific client companies, choose Team Member and then add them as a User to each of those client companies.
- Click Save.
The staff member now has permission to work in the Console.
- If they'll be working on client companies, add them as a user before adding them to each of those individual client companies. The email must match in both accounts.
The System will recognize this User from your Console and the user fee will be waived.