Welcome to Bill.com - Onboarding Experience
Onboarding your Clients is the first step in their journey with Bill.com. A typical Client onboarding process starts with gathering and verifying relevant Client information as part of Bill.com’s Know Your Client (KYC) process. Prior to a Console Customer/Client’s first kickoff call, we will provide a new Client onboarding questionnaire, which lists the initial Client information required to complete the KYC process. Information requested in such questionnaire includes business type, business address, tax id information, contact information and other relevant information.
Once we have initial information about the Client, we will prepare our team to work with you to set up an initial call. The agenda of the first call is to:
1. Introduce the Account Executive who communicates with the Console Customer/Client and manages the project.
2. Review the new Client onboarding form.
3. Outline the actions required for your Client to achieve business outcomes.
4. Product Demo.
5. Map Client onboarding milestones.
6. Share your Client journey map and milestones.
7. Become data-driven to monitor key milestones.
8. Proactively manage exceptions.
9. Outline the various Pricing.
10. Explain the next steps.
Once we have completed the sign-up process, we will initiate a product onboarding session with the Customer Support team.