It’s time for accounting firms to reimagine their value and lean into the impact they have on their client’s businesses, and lives. Clients rely on their firms and need them to step up—expand beyond traditional services and deliver greater strategic insight and value.
To provide compelling data around this assessment, CPA.com, Bill.com, and the Hinge Research Institute are excited to present a new, encompassing, accounting industry research study. The study will help to define why now is the time to embrace the redefinition of your accounting firm, its services, and its pricing.
In this webinar, Lee Frederiksen, Ph.D., Managing Director of the Hinge Research Institute, will walk through the trends and opinions of more than 650 accounting firms and clients with respect to service pricing, bundling, technology inclusion, firm growth, value, and perceptions—providing insights along the way.
During this webinar, you will see:
- The differences in value perceptions between accounting firms and clients
- Clients’ willingness to pay for accounting services packaged with strategic advisory
- Why firms should shift messaging to benefits of their services
- Benchmarks for pricing
- The benefits and challenges of value pricing
- How automation may help firms transition to value pricing models