Title: Four Pillars of Designing Your Firm’s Growth Culture
Speaker: Amy Franko, Founder & CEO, Amy Franko Associates
Description: As a firm leader or growth officer, you know that sustainable growth and the right culture are critical to attracting and keeping top clients and top talent. Growth and culture don’t happen by chance -- your vision, strategies, and implementation practices all play a role. What are some things you’ll want to consider?
- Recall the current state and future state of your sales growth culture
- Discuss the impact of sales growth on your organization
- Recognize the key areas like strategy, people, process, and technology
- Identify accountability practices
- Construct a culture of sales growth in distributed environments
About Amy Franko: Named to LinkedIn’s Top Sales Voices, Amy Franko is a sought-after sales and leadership keynote speaker. With her unique blend of current research, fresh insights, and real-world examples, she has worked with some of the world’s most-recognized brands. With over 20 years of client-facing sales experience, Amy’s sales career includes global companies IBM and Lenovo before pivoting into entrepreneurship. Her book, The Modern Seller, is an Amazon best seller, and she is recognized by Top Sales World as one of the top 50 sales bloggers and keynote speakers in the world. Learn more and download a free chapter of The Modern Seller at amyfranko.com.